15th EARMA Annual Conference 2009
The 15th Annual Conference of the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA) will take place at the University of Copenhagen from 24th - 27th June 2009.
The main Conference workshops and sessions will take place on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th June. A Pre-Conference Event and Welcome Reception is planned for 24th June, and the Conference Dinner will take place on the evening of 25th June.
The main theme of the Conference is ‘Supporting and Sustaining Competitive Research in Europe’, and the event will consider how modern research managers can contribute to this aim.
The Pre-Conference Event is devoted to the subject of "Strategic Evaluation of Research & Its Future in Europe", and is sponsored by Elsevier.
The main Conference programme consists of plenary and keynote lectures, as well as a wide variety of parallel workshops dealing with many practical aspects of research management and administration. The programme is divided into five subject ‘tracks’, and aims to cover the following;
- Contracts & Legal – subcontracts, consortium agreements, and post-award IPR management
- Finance – Framework 7 financial rules, full costing, certification, timesheets, and audits
- Research Office Services – models of research office support structures, project management, and adding value to proposals
- Research Strategy & Policy – funding strategies, industry-university collaborations, and building research capacity
- Governance, Ethics & Compliance – research misconduct, ethics, and clinical / medical research issues
Kooperation international wird aufgefrischt – Mit Ihrer Meinung Preise gewinnen!
Im Zuge eines Relaunchs möchten wir das Portal überarbeiten. Damit auch Ihre Wünsche Eingang darin finden, beteiligen Sie sich an der kurzen Online-Umfrage.