To be eligible to the SpaceFounders accelerator program, startups have to meet the following criteria:
- European: company registered in France, Germany or EU member state
- Space tech: from space equipment, systems & services to space data applications
- Growth potential: potential to become a global leader in the next ten years
- Early-stage: funding stage of the startup from Seed to Series A+
The first step of the application process is a short and simple Application Form. Once eligibility is confirmed, a link to a Application Questionnaire will be send.
- Online questionnaire about startup project
- Pitch deck and business plan documents
- Founders & team: key expertise and track record , vision and capacity to execute
- Product offer: value proposition, key technologies, economic model & scalability
- Market fit: market size & dynamics, market positioning, competitive landscape
- Financials: business plan, financial needs, perspectives
Next steps and pitching sessions:
- Selected candidates will get the chance to pitch their startup in front of a selection jury
- The selection process will take approximately six weeks from application deadline until acceptance for the SpaceFounders program
The 3-phase intensive program starts in September 2021. Applications for SpaceFounders program close on June13, 2021, 12 pm.