The Days of Ukraine in Baden-Württemberg will take place in Tübingen on 19-20 September 2019.
The Days of Ukraine in Baden-Württemberg 2019 aim to foster the exchange between Baden-Württemberg and Ukraine, both in research and in the area of academic cooperation and mobility. This event is aimed at scientists, researchers and entrepreneurs from Germany, in particular from Baden-Württemberg, and Ukraine, who have already established collaborative links or are interested in establishing cooperation.
The Days of Ukraine in Baden-Württemberg are organized by the Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen under the auspices of the Ministry for Science, Research & Art of Baden-Württemberg, in cooperation with the German-Ukrainian Academic Society. It is supported by the Baden-Württemberg International, DAAD, the Embassy of Ukraine in the Federal Republic of Germany, Nomad Bioscience GmbH and the Ukrainischer Verein Tübingen e.V.
The part, open to interested academic and general public, includes:
on Thursday 19 September (10:00 – 21:00):
- Session “Best praxis in German-Ukrainian research collaborations in Baden-Württemberg”
- Networking lunch/ Exhibition of the R&D sector
- Interactive Panel Discussion “Research & development in the private sector”
- The 2019 Final of the PhD Thesis Presentation Contest (please see the list of finalists)
- Networking Get-Together
on Friday 20 September (9:00 – 12:30):
- Session “Academic cooperation between higher education institutions in Baden-Württemberg and Ukraine: from student exchanges to joint study programs”
- Networking Lunch
The Annual Meeting 2019 of members of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society will take place on
Friday 20 September (12:30 – 16:30).