Through the neurotechprize, EIT Health and Biogen aim to rapidly accelerate maturity and/or market access of the most promising solutions and technologies addressing the challenge of Alzheimer's Desease (AD) in Germany.
The aim is to find targeted solutions for addressing the need of a faster and individualized diagnostic pathway while improving the quality of life of patients.
EIT Health and Biogen have identified four areas of focus that could make a difference in the life of people diagnosed with AD:
- Accelerating the diagnostic pathway
- Improving disease monitoring
- Easing burden on patients
- Maintaining quality of life
The program is aimed at health entrepreneurs in the neurotech space seeking support in the validation of their ideas and developing business goals in a supportive and enriching environment. The program offers participants:
- A tailored three-month journey focused on your team’s objectives, established individually at the beginning of the program
- Intensive mentoring from top experts in business and science
- Access to industry stakeholders
- 10.000 Euro funding to support participation of founders and/or key team members in the journey
Teams of minimus two people, incorporated start-ups and non-incorporated teams, are eligible to submit their entry to the programme. Entries must be submitted via the online system no later than 19 December 2021.