The website of the CSEFRS is currently available in French and Arabic.
Set up in 2015, the CSEFRS (“Conseil Supérieur de l'Education, de la Formation et de la Recherche Scientifique“) is an independent advisory body. The Council serves as an authority for strategic thinking on the issues of education, training and scientific research. The Council is composed of 54 members: Experts; Government representatives from several sectors; Personalities representing other organizations and institutions; two members of each house of parliament; Members representing institutions of education and training; and Members representing unions and associations of education.
The mission of CSEFRS is:
- Advise on all matters concerning the national system of education, training and scientific research.
- Advise the government and the parliament on projects and proposed legislations in the fields of education, training and scientific research.
- Conduct research and studies on issues relevant to education, training and scientific research.
- Perform global comprehensive assessments and evaluations on policies and programs in the areas of education, training and scientific research.
- Present the Government with policy proposals that encourage the development of scientific research, and promote creativity and innovation.
(Source: ESCWA (2017): National Technology and Development Transfer System - Marokko, page 14)