Ministry of Industries and Production (MoI&P) was first established as the Ministry of Industries (MOI) in early 1950s to act as a policy formulating agency and a focal point for promotion and expansion of industrial sector of the country.
Vision Statement: To play a leadership role in formulating and implementing a comprehensive strategy for industrialization of Pakistan which aims at maximizing job creation and enhancing Pakistan's international competitiveness.
- Administration & Finance (A&F) Wing
- Chief Finance & Accounts Officer (CFAO)
- Industrial Infrastructure Development (IID) Wing
- Investment Facilitation (IF) Wing
- Large Enterprises Development (LED) Wing
- Medium Enterprises Development (MED) Wing
- Professional Skills Development (PSD) Wing