The Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) is a Swedish government agency with many different tasks in the education sector.
UHR’s tasks include:
- coordinating admissions to higher education.
- producing the Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test.
- providing support and information to everyone who wants to study in higher education.
- widening participation and preventing discrimination in higher education.
- evaluating foreign higher education qualifications.
- brokering international exchanges.
- managing and developing IT systems.