New Webinars on The Internet of Things for SMEs and Universities
The EU project EuroTraining has just released a series of webinars on the Internet of Things (IoT). They are now available on the web. In order to make high quality training in the field of micro/nano-electronics available for European industry and research, EuroTraining is developing several webinars.
The webinars last between 30 and 60 minutes and cover following topics:
- Towards ultra-low power IoT
- Ultra-low power digital computing
- Channel-Aware Strategies for Ultra-Low Power IoT Wireless Links
- Power management for sub-mW electronic devices
- 5G and the IoT
- Smart Systems for Robotics and Biomedical Applications
- Impulse-Radio Ultra-Wide-Band
- Bio-inspired electronics
- IoT on the field
- Micro-for-Nano: approach for nanosensors integration onto CMOS electronics
The EuroTraining project was launched in January 2013 and includes five partners: COREP from Turin (Italy) and FSRM from Neuchâtel (Switzerland), both specialized in continuous education and technology transfer, the technical universities of Budapest (Hungary) and Denmark and the research organization CEA-LETI in Grenoble (France). The project is supported by the EC and runs for three years.
Tel.: +41 32 720 09 30