The year's final issue of Forskning magazine provides a picture of the breadth of internationally-related Norwegian research activities, and offers readers a sampling of collaborative projects on topics as diverse as fisheries management in southern Africa and mercury pollution in China.
The magazine also takes a look at the large proportion of international researchers working at Norwegian institutions, the extensive system of bilateral research cooperation in place, and the ways the Research Council is gearing up to achieve more comprehensive and targeted participation in EU research activities.
The following English-language articles are available from Forskning magazine no. 4/2010:
- What happened to the age balance: The world is growing older
- One in four researchers in Norway from abroad
- China learning from Norway's mercury experience (to be published)
- World's toughest fish (to be published)
- China meets Norway: Top level collaboration on energy research (to be published)
- Bilateral research cooperation: a mutually beneficial endeavour (to be published)
- Norwegian-US cooperation on global health (to be published)
- Greater focus on Norwegian participation in EU research (to be published)
- Joint Nordic research on the offensive: Look to the Nordics! (to be published)
Forskning magazine offers news and features about Norwegian research and the initiatives and activities of the Research Council. The magazine also focuses on the internationalisation of Norwegian research as well as the debate on strategies, plans and decisions concerning Norwegian research in general.
Four issues a year
Forskning is issued (in Norwegian) four times a year. Selected articles from the magazine are translated into English on a regular basis and published on the Research Council website.
Subscribe to Forskning magazine!
Please contact the Research Council at this e-mail address: forskning(at)forskningsradet.no