Die Beiträge im Einzelnen:
A nation with ambition
India is making great strides in improving its science, but it needs to look carefully at its approach and work with the rest of the world if it is to realize its full potential.
- India by the numbers
Highs and lows in the country’s research landscape.
- India: The fight to become a science superpower
Despite great strides in some areas of research and development, the nation still has a long way to go.
- Indian bioscience: The anti-bureaucrat
K. VijayRaghavan is determined to cut through red tape and build up biological science in India.
- Research management: Priorities for science in India
Ten Indian research leaders give their prescriptions, from better funding, facilities, mentoring and education to greater respect, fairness, autonomy and confidence.
- Policy: Rethink India's energy strategy
Address the needs of poor and rural households, target subsidies and support low-carbon industries, urge Arunabha Ghosh and Karthik Ganesan.
- India eases stance on GM crop trials
States begin to permit field tests of transgenic plants.