Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry
The info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 1 'Health' work programme of 2024.
Researchers who intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 1 are invited to the brokerage event. The online brokerage event organised on 2 June will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 1 Health. The event will include online bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for the 2024 Health calls.