The 5th ASIIN (Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e. V.) Global Conference “The dawning of a new era of HE quality assurance – what can we expect from the future?” will take place in cooperation with the European Alliance for Subject-Specific and Professional Accreditation an Quality Assurance (EASPA) in Berlin on December 10-11, 2018.
International speakers will discuss their ideas and the latest development in the field with an international audience from all parts of this world. The first conference day focuses on the following issues and questions, organized in five sessions:
- How can universities make best use of institutional and program accreditation models?
- Mutual recognition of Higher Education – what new instruments are currently developed and implemented?
- How to measure the impact of internal and external accreditation? Accreditation and Student Achievement – how to deal best with the issue of measuring achieved learning outcomes in HE?
- What promising alternative models of QA in Higher Education are currently operating?
- Learning from the world – what is new in Higher Education QA in Asia, Africa, and the Arab World?
On the second conference day the focus will shift to new developments of QA in various HE disciplines.