This webinar, hosted by European IP Helpdesk, will make participants familiar with key questions and aspects related to technology transfer.
- Date: Wednesday, 30.10.2019
- Time: 10.30-11.45 am (Central European Time, UTC + 1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
- Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
- Language: English
- Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl
- Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licences should I consider?