The Global Innovation Index (GII) 2019 ranks and breaks down the innovation performance of 129 countries and economies around the world.
The GII 2019 special theme analyzes the medical innovation landscape of the next decade, looking at how technological and non-technological medical innovation will transform the delivery of healthcare worldwide.
These are the GII 2019 country chapters:
- Chapter 13: Innovations in Healthcare Affordability and Delivery – An Indian Perspective
- Chapter 14: A Brazilian Outlook on Health and Medical Innovation
- Chapter 15: Integration of Health and Medical Innovations in Rwanda to Promote Health Equity
- Chapter 16: Iran’s Experience in Developing High-tech Medical Innovations and the Path Ahead
- Chapter 17: Social and Economic Aspects of Health and Medical Innovation in Thailand