With the aim to support and encourage young women researchers who represent the future of science, the 52 L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Young Talents Programmes around the world help them to pursue their research in institutions at home or abroad.
Women scientists at doctoral and/or post-doctoral level are invited to submit their application.
Several calls are currently open for applications on the dedicated online platform:
- Czech Republic, Deadline: 28 February
- Finland , Deadline: 10 March
- France, Deadline: 11 March
- Baltics, Deadline: 17 March
- Sub-Saharan Africa, Deadline: 25 March
- Turkey, Deadline: 15 April
- Egypt, Deadline: 30 July