INNO4COV-19 Open Call aims to provide financial support to companies with the aim of accelerating the development and commercialization of innovative solutions to tackle COVID-19 that have already been validated in lab environments (TRL6-7 or higher) and that focus on one of the following technological domains:
- Innovative diagnostic and screening systems;
- Environmental Surveillance;
- Sensors & Devices for Telemedicine and Telepresence;
- Protective equipment for People and safer Public.
The Call has been designed to provide funding of up to 100.000 EUR to support applicants in accessing competences and know-how, primarily through expert service acquisition and access to state-of-the-art technology facilities, as well as to cover expenses such as personnel costs, consumables or travel and subsistence.
The Call will be open from November 2020 to May 2021, and applicants will be able to apply anytime. Any submitted proposal will be evaluated in the nearest cut-off. The number of selected proposals depends on the available indicative budget envelope for each cut-off date.
- 1st cut-off: 30 November 2020: 1.500.000 EUR
- 2nd cut-off: 31 March 2021: 800.000 EUR
- 3rd cut-off: 31 May 2021 600.000 EUR