The Human Brain Project (HBP) aims to bring a large number of users to the HBP-Joint Platform to make it even more attractive for the external science community and to foster new collaborations across the full width of the HBP’s Subprojects. To achieve this, a substantial amount of funding is available in the next two-year funding period for partner organisations to help contribute.
The HBP is asking potential new Partners to submit proposals that will directly contribute to the development of the HBP Platforms and increase the scope of their application, in terms of neuroscience and clinical research. The selected Partners will become full Partners in the HBP Consortium. The projects will run from April 2018 to March 2020 (SGA2 phase).
- Co-designing the HBP digital infrastructure for advancing the understanding of multilevel brain Organisation
- Data Protection Officer
- Modelling Allosteric Drugs
- Coordination of Gender Equality Activities
- Calls for Expression of Interest on comparative single cell analyses of principal neurons and interneurons in mice and humans (due to be published in August 2017)
- Medical Informatics Platform (exact topic(s) to be defined; due to be published in August 2017)
Deadline for submission for these calls is 30 September 2017 (5pm CEST). The results of the evaluation will be announced in the end of November or beginning of December 2017.